• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season friendlies 22/23

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have we mentioned the one away at Bristol City on the 19th July at their training grounds at 4.30

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster

Spoonz Red E

IndoMike

Why do these games start so late? Is it so City fans can get to the match? . They'll need floodlights, won't they? Pity to waste energy. Wouldn't a 6.30 p.m. KO be ok?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I cannot see anything anywhere but what are the prices for the Tiverton away game on Friday 1st?

Bridgy 81

Why do these games start so late? Is it so City fans can get to the match? . They'll need floodlights, won't they? Pity to waste energy. Wouldn't a 6.30 p.m. KO be ok?
Presumably some of our pre season opponents have players they want to be involved in these matches who are doing their day jobs earlier.

IndoMike

Presumably some of our pre season opponents have players they want to be involved in these matches who are doing their day jobs earlier.
Maybe. But it's not like they have to make a trip across London during peak hours.

Bridgy 81

Maybe. But it's not like they have to make a trip across London during peak hours.
Granted. But, for example, I don’t think many of Taunton’s players were locally based to there last season.
I believe some lived in South Wales with others equally far afield in other directions.
I presume WsM‘s players are equally spread out.