• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
IIRC Jezza was only on the ballot sheet in the first place because he was nominated (by some of his most vehement "political enemies") to give an appearance of choice, but in what seemed at the time "the sure and certain belief" that he stood no chance.

A classic proof of what, I understand, some call The Law of Unintended Consequences! :D

tavyred

Oh, So he's also decided unilaterally to block the other thread. No choice for we prols, No request to close ....just closed.
I'm out.
Classic Hants, I'm afraid.
He even deleted a couple of my posts for good measure with no explanation.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Classic Hants, I'm afraid.
He even deleted a couple of my posts for good measure with no explanation.
Classic Tavyred. Nice little lie there. I haven't deleted any posts.

tavyred

Classic Tavyred. Nice little lie there. I haven't deleted any posts.
Where are they then?

elginCity

...Leader by default,always better to have some form of election process.....
I see the Brexit Party Ltd, 3 resignations to date, has N Farage MEP as the sole 'person with significant control'. The same Farage MEP who accepted an undeclared near half a million bung from Arron Banks for 'personal reasons'.

Some people on here are going to vote for this snake oil salesman to demonstrate 'solidarity with the democratic process'. It truly beggars belief. (drunk)

The Brexit Party Limited

tavyred

Big Nige was finished in June 2016, now he's on the cusp of winning another national election. I wonder why.

Last edited:

elginCity

Big Nige was finished in June 2016, now he's on the cusp of winning another national election. I wonder why.
Protest vote, as ever.

He stood for Parliament 7 times, and failed. Everybody knows what he's against, but nobody knows what he's for.

tavyred

Protest vote, as ever.

He stood for Parliament 7 times, and failed. Everybody knows what he's against, but nobody knows what he's for.
With our current crop of 'proper' politicians he doesn't need to be for anything. Farage inhabits a political vacuum wholly created by the mainstream parties. We need someone or a party with the political courage to embrace Brexit or bin it completely.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yawn. Let's see him "win" an election that actually matters.

fred binneys head

I had a Brexit Party leaflet through my door the other day. I’m just pleased there’s someone out there in politics land who wants to bring back honesty and integrity.