• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
So what "witty" name are Johnson (and Cummings) going to coin for their "wonderful" agreement?
The BRINO Bill??

Mr Jinx

Ah, you love to watch someone being beaten up. Well now, why doesn't that surprise me? Perhaps you are the type who wouldn't be doing the protesting or the beating up but just idly enjoying the spectacle.
More a case of him enjoying the working classes (who use the tube extensively at that time of the morning, a lot of them not being paid for no shows or lateness) getting one over the pontificating middle classes.

<<I didn't see anyone getting beaten up by the way. Manhandled yes, but not pulverised. Perhaps I saw different clips?>>

arthur

"EU will not grant any further extension, says Juncker, implying MPs must choose between this deal and no deal"

Game, set and match methinks (if the above is true).
Not so fast. Juncker doesn't get to make the decision - the member states do..

Mr Jinx

Yes, of course, but that's not saying he holds no sway. If Juncker, being head honcho, doesn't want an extension granted, he will exert influence to try and make sure there isn't one.

IndoMike

Yes, Arthur, If you're referring to my post. Just reporting what he said : don't know if he has been authorised to say that or if he was shooting from the hip. Desperate to get it done, I suppose.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Boris's BRINO deal wont get through the HoC. The hardline brexi-twats and the crazy Corbyn cnuts will both vote against it along with the DUP.

I personally think it's as reasonable a deal as we could hope for under De Pr!ck De Pfeffel... so if I think it's not too bad tavy et al must be spitting feathers!

geoffwp

More a case of him enjoying the working classes (who use the tube extensively at that time of the morning, a lot of them not being paid for no shows or lateness) getting one over the pontificating middle classes.

<<I didn't see anyone getting beaten up by the way. Manhandled yes, but not pulverised. Perhaps I saw different clips?>>
Ah, you aren't a middle class pontificator then? Hmm, pontificator✔so, 1 out of 2. Middle class? Not certain. Unknown class pontificator then. Probably one who doesn't believe in global warming or maybe does but couldn't really care. At least the guy in the video does give a damn.

tavyred

Ah, you love to watch someone being beaten up. Well now, why doesn't that surprise me? Perhaps you are the type who wouldn't be doing the protesting or the beating up but just idly enjoying the spectacle.
Take care up there Geoff, it’s seems ordinary Londoners have grown tired of you middle class away day protesters filling your empty days of blissful retirement with abject buffoonery at their expense.

Grecian2K

It's quite amusing to see how Jinxy & Tavy (aka 'Boris & Doris"?) are so quick to accuse we leavers of 'tropism' yet repeated trot out their own tropes and ridiculous, and unfounded, generalisations.

iscalad

Well, yes. The end of things, one way or another, hopefully.

Not that Revoke ends things for Juncker and crew mind you. They'd still have to put up with Farage, Mad Anne et al in perpetuity.
That'll teach them.