• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
How dare you include my chess hero in the same sentence as the circus clown.🤡🤡🤡
I apologize profusely.

Average Joe

Boris has come into the game set up company's made millions from covid and walked away scott free. Crazy.....

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Boris has come into the game set up company's made millions from covid and walked away scott free. Crazy.....
No he didn't.

One reason he wanted to cling on so much is he's skint.

arthur

No he didn't.

One reason he wanted to cling on so much is he's skint.
He'll make far more money out of office than in it. Though why anyone would pay to hear his faux narcissistic bluster I can't work out

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
He'll make far more money out of office than in it. Though why anyone would pay to hear his faux narcissistic bluster I can't work out
Even Gordon Brown gets the odd gig.

But yes, out of office he can go back to writing, speaking and guest appearances on HIGNFY.

IndoMike

Raab comes off the subs bench to act as P.M. His first decision has been to take 2 weeks' leave in Hawaii to decide on a manifesto and says "that's what the public wants" He has ordered a "do not disturb" sign which also functions as a surfboard.
In the case of any nuclear wars, food riots or general strikes, please leave a message and he will get back to you as soon as the holiday is over.
Raab? Holy sh*t.

Mr Jinx

But yes, out of office he can go back to writing, speaking and guest appearances on HIGNFY.
So Jason, what's Mordaunt's chances do you think?

arthur

Over Hislop's dead body. Unless they use the opportunity to tear him to pieces. He will be too vain to realise this of course, and will think he'll just ruffle his hair, bumble about a bit and have a jolly time with his old mates. It will be the car crash to end all car crashes...

IndoMike

I see him as the future Hughie Green on a remake of "Opportunity Knocks" , "and I mean that sincerely".

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
So Jason, what's Mordaunt's chances do you think?
Fingers crossed pretty good. Getting a reasonable amount of traction with the members.