• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh Dear.
A mischievous newspaper article citing DC’s musings about the next SDSR has triggered all the Lefties. :)

Grecian2K

Oh Dear.
A mischievous newspaper article citing DC’s musings about the next SDSR has triggered all the Lefties. :)
Oh Dear.

The Demonic one's little lapdog loyally leaping to the defence of his tortoise-headed "man-crush" again :)

tavyred

Oh Dear.

The Demonic one's little lapdog loyally leaping to the defence of his tortoise-headed "man-crush" again :)
Too right.
What’s not to love about the fella G2K, the bloke is a genius. 😀

Grecian2K

Oh deary, deary dear.

Very poor trolling there Tavers - even by your reliably low stardards.

Methinks you really should go back to your more accustomed role as self-appointed megaphone for all those "quiet people" you're always banging on about, rather than continuing to try and defend the totally indefensible. :p

tavyred

Oh deary, deary dear.

Methinks you really should go back to your more accustomed role as self-appointed megaphone for all those "quiet people" you're always banging on about, rather than continuing to try and defend the totally indefensible. :p
No trolling from me G2K. It’s not trolling if someone has a contrary view on something (or someone in this case). If you and others can resort to hyperbole in criticising the DC, I reserve the right to perhaps gild the lily in his praise....fair?
If only you ‘progressives’ had a similar such figure to hand with the sort of insight he possesses. Labour might even win an election. 😎

arthur

Oh deary, deary dear.

On a point of information Stuffy is the spokesperson for the Quiet People (who will immediately vote Tory whenever someone writes graffiti on a statue apparently). Tavy's constituency is "the white working class" or, as they are otherwise known, "The People" who have blessed us with a "People's Government".

arthur

If only you ‘progressives’ had a similar such figure to hand with the sort of insight he possesses. Labour might even win an election. 😎
The words Starmer and Keir spring to mind, however his insight is not the sort your Dom possesses, it is far superior. And his eyesight's better as well

tavyred

Your pinning a lot of your hopes on Sir Keir art. Him ‘Taking the knee’ will no doubt endear him to the chattering classes at dinner parties in London, not sure it’ll have the cut through in the former red wall seats though. I know my people! 😄

arthur

Your pinning a lot of your hopes on Sir Keir art. Him ‘Taking the knee’ will no doubt endear him to the chattering classes at dinner parties in London, not sure it’ll have the cut through in the former red wall seats though. I know my people! 😄
Well I hope your people have a word with the Premier League whose players keep sucking up to the chattering classes. And the Exeter chattering classes must be pleased as well following what happened at Wembley recently

DB9

Starmer is doing what he needs to do, Not to get too political and disagree for the sake of it like Corbyn would be doing during this pandemic and quietly going about dismantling Momentums grip on the Labour Party and TBH this virus has made it perfect for him to do this.