• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Policing bill!

Devonisgreen

Didn't do a very good job tho did they, apparently argyle got legged everywhere! Hahaha

I thought this forum was for serious discussion, how did this clown slip through the net ?

Brinty IFA

This debate is raised everytime we have a game with a large Police requirement.
The club only pay for officers deployed in the stadium , costs are agreed with the club before the game depending on opposition , intelligence etc . The club also picks up the bill for the Police Horses when they are deployed.
Other than that all other costs sit with D & C Police
Thread closed.

FAN-TATIC

The club also picks up the bill for the Police Horses when they are deployed.
Other than that all other costs sit with D & C Police
This is a genuine question HH12. You write as if you are in a position to know (rather than assume) that City pick up the bill for the deployment of the Police Horses. I can't see why we should, given that they do not enter the stadium or the two adjoining car parks. Do you know this as a fact? I am interested to know the accurate position.

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is a genuine question HH12. You write as if you are in a position to know (rather than assume) that City pick up the bill for the deployment of the Police Horses. I can't see why we should, given that they do not enter the stadium or the two adjoining car parks. Do you know this as a fact? I am interested to know the accurate position.
I thought I did(facepalm) but have made a mistake on this one so apologies 'Horse Costs' are not picked up by the club.

FAN-TATIC

I thought I did(facepalm) but have made a mistake on this one so apologies 'Horse Costs' are not picked up by the club.
Thanks HH12, that's what I thought the position would be.