• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle vs Exeter City Official Matchday Thread.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you want the bad news, chaps?

Automatic promotion is mathematically impossible....
Gutted !!.......and I thought we were gonna sneak it !

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Andrew Barge posted on Facebook

"sir frances drake, Robert falcon scott, Michael foot, beryl cook, tom daley, wayne sleep, david owen, sharron davies, dawn French and angela rippon, can you hear me ? can you hear me? your boys took a hell of a beating! your boys took a hell of a beating!!"

(clap)(rofl)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great win. Well done bauys! [G]

Chuckles

6 points, a cathedral, an airport, Ikea, John Lewis, jobs, a future...
...a motorway link, a railway link, a real university, 6 points, 5 star hotels, head office after head office, the met office, 6 points, not Cornish, 6 points, Roman Walls....

Willy Nilly

The list goes on and on! :)

mdg

couldnt get there tonight, but great 3 points and also shut sparkes up

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
...a motorway link, a railway link, a real university, 6 points, 5 star hotels, head office after head office, the met office, 6 points, not Cornish, 6 points, Roman Walls....
Don't forget the 6 points (y)

Andrew Barge posted on Facebook

"sir frances drake, Robert falcon scott, Michael foot, beryl cook, tom daley, wayne sleep, david owen, sharron davies, dawn French and angela rippon, can you hear me ? can you hear me? your boys took a hell of a beating! your boys took a hell of a beating!!"

(clap)(rofl)
You left out Gus Honeybun & **** Woodacre.

ecfc70

You left out Gus Honeybun & **** Woodacre.
and Natalie Cornah and that bearded drummer boy from bastille

Bed Taker

Great result.
first half was a bit over cautious and some players didnt play too great.
second half was much better with a lot more attacking intent shown. Bennett was a good example of this as he actually went looking for the ball rather than sitting back all the time. Richards worked hard and the tempo from the team was good when we got the ball down and played it.
Nichols led the line superbly and caused both centre backs problems all night.
I was sat in the argyle end on the halfway line. The away support was superb and could hear you all game!
Wasnt a worry to show my delight at the final whistle as most of the green army had desserted their team before 3 minutes of added time was shown.
Although was suprised you didnt all sing a chorus of who let the dogs out when the piggys decided to do a crufts reinactment just before the final whistle.