• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

player of the season?

MagzECFC

and you had the cheek to say i was retarded ;)

SortitoutMagzECFCthorpe ;)
-Confused face?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are you retarded
That is poor, expect better from you Magz.

Been away much?
how about u?

MagzECFC

That is poor, expect better from you Magz.
I meant stupid...

Didn't think... Apologies...

Excessive use of an ellipses...

Last edited:

MagzECFC

how about u?
Not one... But I'll go to Wembley if we get there...

Not one... But I'll go to Wembley if we get there...

i hope we dont go wembly cos i will be on holiday :( i'd rather be here watching city. im hopeing for automatic promotion! up the city!

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still Matty T for me. We never look half as safe when he's not around. As for all this Deano PoTY sh*te, not until he starts to do the rest of his job properly. When he starts attacking defenders and going past them, which he is more than capable of doing, instead of idling up to them and turning back the way he came to play a twenty yard pass back to Rob Edwards to hoof up the line then you might be justified in your shout but not until then.

Still Matty T for me. We never look half as safe when he's not around. As for all this Deano PoTY sh*te, not until he starts to do the rest of his job properly. When he starts attacking defenders and going past them, which he is more than capable of doing, instead of idling up to them and turning back the way he came to play a twenty yard pass back to Rob Edwards to hoof up the line then you might be justified in your shout but not until then.

WTF! i fink he's had the season of his life! posibly player of season

Poundstretcher

It is an interesting one... there are a few decent shouts but no one who makes it a no-brainer: for me, on an admittedly limited sample of live games (aways at Vale, Barnet, Gillingham and Chester and home to D&R and Wycombe), there's no one who I have been blown away by (bar Fleetwood's double). At Vale we as a team were all over them, Underhill, Gills and Chester were poor games of football, with Jonah saving our arse repeatedly at the Deva, and twice making top saves today.

Matty Taylor has missed too much to be player of the whole season for me. I can see how you can argue the difference in the leadership across the back four when he's there and when he isn't - balls dropping over Troy's head for keeper and centre back to watch bounce will contine to scare me - but he's just missed too much. Deano barely has a bad game but you don't come away impressed... there's more to come.

To me it comes down to Gilly, who again never seems to have a bad game, is everywhere, gets stuck in when required, doesn't give the ball away and scores the odd useful goal, and Jonah - who has saved our arse so often this season with one-on-one saves I've lost track. I know he scuffs a kick a game... that's why he's not in the Championship. Ultimately, I'm a (very very poor) keeper myself, so I'm biased, and I'm tending to PJ. Convince me otherwise!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
WTF! i fink he's had the season of his life! posibly player of season
Watch what he does when he get's the ball on the half way line and then watch how he bottles out of taking the defender on. I wouldn't mind if he wasn't capable of beating the full back. He is. Admittedly it was further back the pitch but look at how he left Zebroski floundering to such an extent that Zebroski went off injured.