• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

player of the season?

for me thats easy, Paul Jones, but if i had to choose another it would prob be troy or super sub BIG MAC!

Last edited:

fordysutton

moxey!!!

Shamus

Gilly is the hero, brilliant throughout the season

yer maybe. :/

MagzECFC

Not sure how Troy can be player of the season... Only playing 16 games and had a couple shockers...

For me Jonesy or Deano...

exeter4eva

jonesy or gilly for me... gilly edging it right now tho

Not sure how Troy can be player of the season... Only playing 16 games and had a couple shockers...

For me Jonesy or Deano...

troy hasnt played much but from wat ive seen every game he's played in he's not let any strikers past or any thing for that matter. i think he could be a top player and want tis to hold on to him

MagzECFC

troy hasnt played much but from wat ive seen every game he's played in he's not let any strikers past or any thing for that matter. i think he could be a top player and want tis to hold on to him
Been away much?

Citysupporter2099

How can people say jonesy? He hasnt been good all season. Start of the season he was dodgy and look at the likes of the 6-1 scoreline when he and a few defenders were clowns. Player of the season is someone who has been consistently good all season. Jones has only been good for like 3/4. Matt Gill is player of the season. He has been consistently good all season and scoring goals and doing great defensive work. Deano would follow shortly behind him.

MagzECFC

How can people say jonesy? He hasnt been good all season. Start of the season he was dodgy and look at the likes of the 6-1 scoreline when he and a few defenders were clowns. Player of the season is someone who has been consistently good all season. Jones has only been good for like 3/4. Matt Gill is player of the season. He has been consistently good all season and scoring goals and doing great defensive work. Deano would follow shortly behind him.
Are you retarded or just trying to get a cheap whooosh :S

The 6-1 defeat was mainly defensive shocker Jonesy didn't have a slightest chance for most of them!

Jones is a penalty saving genius!

Last edited: