• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the Season 21/22

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've gone for Dawson but wish I could've voted for Dieng as well. Can you vote twice ?

We wouldn't be where we are now without his goalkeeping heroics and marshalling of a constantly changing defence. Dieng is having a superb season no doubt about it but Dawson edged it for me. Another season long loan please if we can't sign him.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Norman Collier
How many has Owen Goal tucked away ?

andrew p long

How many has Owen Goal tucked away ?
I think he has a decent claim to quite a few that have been deflected on their way in.

Unlike most strikers however, Owen rarely seeks the accolade of being credited - however undeservedly- with scoring the goal.

arthur

So many to choose from - Dawson, Brown, Dieng, Collins, Hartridge, Stubbs. Player of the season is about more than just what they do on the pitch, it's what they bring to the club as a whole. I've gone for Sweeney. There's something of Steve Tully about him..

It would be nice to have a best supporting actor category, given there are so many outstanding players deserving of the main award. Honourable mention for Jonathan Grounds who's been there when we needed him

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
For me it has to be Atangana.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
As Zhou Enlai (aka Chou En-Lai) allegedly said, it's too early to say. One of the many names put forward may make such a big contribution in the next few games to jump ahead.

iscalad

As Zhou Enlai (aka Chou En-Lai) allegedly said, it's too early to say. One of the many names put forward may make such a big contribution in the next few games to jump ahead.
Monday 18th is the cut off date.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Monday 18th is the cut off date.
So people should wait until we have played Tranmere on that day. If (eg) Brown scores winning goals in the next three games and we are therefore promoted then I'll be tilted towards a vote for him.

Matt Russell

So people should wait until we have played Tranmere on that day. If (eg) Brown scores winning goals in the next three games and we are therefore promoted then I'll be tilted towards a vote for him.
As long as there's not too many added minutes.
Polls close at 5.00pm. Ridiculous having this with four matches remaining.

iscalad

As long as there's not too many added minutes.
Polls close at 5.00pm. Ridiculous having this with four matches remaining.
Even dafter to have it on a match day and a Bank Holiday. Although technically Easter Monday isn't a Bank Holiday....Bleddy pedants.