• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the Season 21/22

jimmy

Cameron Dawson - consistently good all season and a real difference maker signing that MT talked about.
Mark Key?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cameron Dawson - consistently good all season and a real difference maker signing that MT talked about.
Shame he's not our player.

STURTZ

Great that we have so many players that could be P o t Y. It means clubs coming in to buy the secret of our success will have to sift through six or seven players to find the real gem, or buy the lot! The real imminent target must be Matt Taylor I suggest, he built this team.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great that we have so many players that could be P o t Y. It means clubs coming in to buy the secret of our success will have to sift through six or seven players to find the real gem, or buy the lot! The real imminent target must be Matt Taylor I suggest, he built this team.
Matt Taylor is going nowhere, Alphington CC need him to bat for them this summer.

Grecian2K

Matt Taylor is going nowhere, Alphington CC need him to bat for them this summer.
The way things are looking at the moment Somerset might need him too! :cry:

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
After much thought and counter thought I have made a decision from the four player shortlist. The smile was the deciding factor so Lets Go :)

iscalad

After much thought and counter thought I have made a decision from the four player shortlist. The smile was the deciding factor so Lets Go :)
Err, what short list?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Err, what short list?
My short list comprising of Cam, Stubbs, Jevani and Let's Go

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Alphington & Countess Wear CC to be precise

DJG.ECFC

A defensive player has to win it in my book. The defence has been our backbone this season and the main reason we’re challenging up the top.