• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

Oliver

Sounds to me like the fans want one or two strikers, may I suggest Ajose and Fisher on loan.

Grecianman135

My favourite quote:

'The bloke is a f**king narcissistic fantasist.

The way he talked about not letting Exeter renegotiate his contract with such glee and bragged about "predicting" they would go down that season before a ball was kicked I knew the bloke was a f**king ***** and I wasn't wrong.

Paul Buckle's mentor- says it all.'
Absolutely iconic! 😂🙌 Tis will be off to the MLS when he gets sacked and will be seen as the 2nd coming over there until they see his tactical prowess...

Grecianman135

Absolutely iconic! 😂🙌 Tis will be off to the MLS when he gets sacked and will be seen as the 2nd coming over there until they see his tactical prowess...
Mind you seeing the state of some of the players in the MLS he might work out....

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
And here's the interview with the "great man" himself.
Anyone fancy a game of "Gnomic Bingo"?

Spoiler alert: Anyone with "Fabulous Performance", "I'm not a magician" or "Got to get the ball in the back of the net" has got a virtually full card already! :D

IndoMike

Nah. Tisdale already has two full backs.

IndoMike

And here's the interview with the "great man" himself.
Anyone fancy a game of "Gnomic Bingo"?

Spoiler alert: Anyone with "Fabulous Performance", "I'm not a magician" or "Got to get the ball in the back of the net" has got a virtually full card already! :D
Basically speaking, it's not his fault.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Basically speaking, it's not his fault.
It never is.

"Pass the buck Paul"

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be surprised if he's there at the end of the month, let alone the end of the season. Possibly his last job in football management too.

Nigel E

I'll be surprised if he's there at the end of the month, let alone the end of the season. Possibly his last job in football management too.
Depends how deep the owner's pockets are.

Mind you, Ian Holloway is now available - and he wasn't when Tisdale was appointed. Would be a typical crowd-pleasing appointment.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Depends how deep the owner's pockets are.

Mind you, Ian Holloway is now available - and he wasn't when Tisdale was appointed. Would be a typical crowd-pleasing appointment.
'I'll go out early and be stood in that technical area, with my silk scarf, feeling the b******s. When you walk out, you'll look at me, and know if I feel it, then you'll feel the nuts too'
I think he needs to start embracing that silk scarf again!