• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Optimism

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Am I going to get a woosh for asking if this post is serious?
Not from me, it was deadly serious. Forget the nicety of questionable ethics, we spent 10 years getting out of League 2, and if we don't start scoring soon there is the threat that we could end up going straight back down there. We need points now, because they are going to be hard to come by in April. The time for the Club to take any sanctions against JB would be after the trial is over, and if he is found guilty, not now. The Club needs to stop pussyfooting around and play him now !

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not from me, it was deadly serious. Forget the nicety of questionable ethics, we spent 10 years getting out of League 2, and if we don't start scoring soon there is the threat that we could end up going straight back down there. We need points now, because they are going to be hard to come by in April. The time for the Club to take any sanctions against JB would be after the trial is over, and if he is found guilty, not now. The Club needs to stop pussyfooting around and play him now !
I would imagine the club have made the decision based on the evidence and information it has available to it to come to the conclusion. I personally do not know enough of the case, incident etc. and trust the club have made the call not based on footballing decisions but based on what they know of the issue and how potentially serious it is.

Right now, Jevani is not available. Whatever i feel from a footballing perspective, I do trust the club to have come to the right conclusion on this matter, based on what they know and not what we want or suspect.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not this again...

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not this again...
People will keep banging on about this until its conclusion unfortunately.

Colesman Ballz

People will keep banging on about this until its conclusion unfortunately.
Or until we start banging in goals without Jevani in the team !

Alistair20000

This is basically where I am on the "innocent until proved guilty" principle but that seems to have gone out of the window in the modern world.

Boyo

It's hard to believe that the original post on this thread was a mere 20 days ago.

Colesman Ballz

Not this again...
Better this here, than watching City again looking like they couldn't even score in the proverbial brothel !

Colesman Ballz

Right now, Jevani is not available. Whatever i feel from a footballing perspective, I do trust the club to have come to the right conclusion on this matter, based on what they know and not what we want or suspect.
Hilarious ! So you have trust in the Club coming to the right conclusion re Jevani, but no trust whatsoever when it comes to picking GC as manager ! :p

STURTZ

To be fair, TC did it quite a lot, not just the above two examples. Dryden came as a left winger and was converted to a centre back via left back. Tom Kelly was a left back who TC brought in when we needed a left back and then promptly played him in centre midfield, with Dryden shuffled back as stated and Clive Whitehead moved to left midfield from centre.
Not surprising really, Cooper himself was a winger turned into a left back.