• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Onwards and upwards a conversation with Paul Tisdale.

MrTis

you aren't clever enough to play games. If you are there you can't have been very impressed as you have been posting a number of times on exeweb during his talk.

Plus exeweb posters or not, if I was at sjp for the "event" I would know by looking if there was anyone there or not. (clap)
Amazing how good modern phones are, bet you've still got the Nokia 6210!

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Amazing how good modern phones are, bet you've still got the Nokia 6210!
(rofl) missing the point genius. Wouldn't say much for Tisdale's talk if one of his fans was posting on exeweb while he was talking.

MrTis

(rofl) missing the point genius. Wouldn't say much for Tisdale's talk if one of his fans was posting on exeweb while he was talking.
You can post and listen #multitasking, now trot on troll and genius before your mate Indomickey joins the party.

richard_portland

It's ok , if I had been there I would have been on my phone as well. No skin off my nose if you want to make out you were there.

MrTis

It's ok , if I had been there I would have been on my phone as well. No skin off my nose if you want to make out you were there.
Comedy gold (rofl)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
It seems we've forgotten were a football team and seem more interested in everything else - tisdale tonight according to what's Been written on Facebook didn't discuss the team & hinted the next couple seasons will be a struggle.

You couldn't make it up

richard_portland

Basically don't expect much, and remember it's not his fault if we don't do well.

Barum

& hinted the next couple seasons will be a struggle.
So shouldn't the conversation have been titled 'Backwards & Downwards'?

Last edited:

richard_portland

To anyone who was actually there last night, it's being reported on Facebook that tisdale said we can't afford to go up, when we were in league one he gave a presentation telling the club to save money as he knew we would go down, apparently he also picks the side with business in mind playing young players when they do well and dropping them if they don't look right even if it means we will lose and he instructed the players at Luton to avoid bookings so we could win the fair play again.

Is any or all of this true? Does he want people to come to matches as he has a strange way of going about it. Maybe it would be helpful for the club to publish what was said last night. Re the budget levels someone else there reported we were about tenth in the division rather than bottom six so would be helpful to know what was actually said.

Antony Moxey

Budget schmudget. Tell Leicester about how they can't compete and why they won't win anything because their budget is a fraction of the division's big hitters. MU paid more for Di Maria than Leicester did for their whole team - how dare Leicester go on to win the league.