• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Onwards and upwards a conversation with Paul Tisdale.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is meant by "we"?

Stop being so bleddy Daily Mail in every comment you make. Perhaps "we" will take you slightly more seriously then. Perhaps.

Alistair20000

Would this be the Royal "we" ?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
What is meant by "we"?

Stop being so bleddy Daily Mail in every comment you make. Perhaps "we" will take you slightly more seriously then. Perhaps.
If you really don't understand what I mean then I am not going to waste time enlightening you. You are so pedantic, to the point where you are adding nothing so I am left wondering why you have bothered.

If you don't want to debate with any substance it makes little difference to me. It won't stop me from saying what I think. I am quite happy to discuss most subjects sensibly and explain why I think something, but sometimes it's just not worth it.

Bittners a Legend

Paul Tisdale speaks to both the Club &Trust Boards, having heard him speak at the end of the season I thought that what he said would
also be of interest to supporters, so the session was arranged.

It was.billed as a " conversation with PT" because that"s what it was, not a Trust Forum nor an open Q&A session, though questions were raised & answered.
Graham Kirk interviews Tis regularly so he was a good choice of host, neither representing the Club or the Trust.

Elaine Davis
Why would you get fans/owners in a room with Paul Tisdale but not for the purpose of allowing them the chance to ask questions? Would it not have been easier all round to just record the questions and stick them online?

The bizarre, unchecked and embarrassing utterances from our manager have become tiresome for me and probably quite a lot of others too.

Are the Trust and Club Board's allowed to ask difficult questions of him or are they expected to just swallow the same old nonsense that nothing is his fault and that trying to win football matches isn't his priority as the supporters were apparently asked to do at this event?

Last edited: