• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
You can never have enough players who know how to score a goal. Hasn't this season taught you anything?
You are not Gary Caldwell and I don't claim my £5.

Radio Free Skaro

Are you saying Caldwell is the perfect fit for England manager?
The only thing stopping him is that he's Scottish!

andrew p long

Rebecca Lowe on NBC Sports has Ollie as player of the season...and namechecks ECFC along the way...starting at about 4.33...

Steve Tully says that's a ******* brilliant shout.

Stelios

Rebecca Lowe on NBC Sports has Ollie as player of the season...and namechecks ECFC along the way...starting at about 4.33...

Steve Tully says that's a ******* brilliant shout.
You'll never guess who her husband is (if you don't already know)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice mention of Ollie in the Guardian today. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/mar/04/premier-league-10-talking-points-from-the-weekends-action

Having first played at Kenilworth Road in 2016 when he was a young winger at Exeter City, Ollie Watkins knew what to expect. But it still needed the substitute Lucas Digne to seal a vital victory for Aston Villa after two goals from Watkins in the first half had been cancelled out by a resurgent Luton. The 28-year-old, who played against Luton four times in League Two before facing them again with Brentford in the Championship, now has 16 Premier League goals for the season and looks a certainty for England’s Euro 2024 squad. “It is an amazing story and I kind of pinch myself all the time, and I am just enjoying it,” said Watkins. “I feel confident, if I miss a chance I am not thinking about it too much. It’s on to the next one. My mentality is just fully focused on the next action and believing in my ability. I am established in the Premier League now. I am right up there with the top goal-scorers and really enjoying my football.”

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
100m move to Arsenal in the summer should bag us another 4m.

Colesman Ballz

100m move to Arsenal in the summer should bag us another 4m.
And the rest ! ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Could be sold for £50m

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could be sold for £50m

Could also be sold for 100m. Bit of a nothing article.

denzel

Wouldn't be surprised if he's overlooked instead of Cole Palmer in the next England squad. Southgate loves a Chelsea player