• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
He hasn't played in any of their pre-season friendlies as far as i know but isn't injured so was presumably left out because there are transfer talks going on. If he doesn't play tomorrow then that suggests talks are still ongoing or a deal is about to be done.
I got that. I just wondered why we had to use small font when typing. Is it a new rule from Hants?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I got that. I just wondered why we had to use small font when typing. Is it a new rule from Hants?
Do what you want Indo, he's out of the country with a poor internet connection. It's Exeweb happy hour.

Red Devon

Do you really think that when we signed those two we had no idea Chrisene was heading to Villa 🤔
Yes, because MT told us two and half months before Chrisene went to Aston Villa that there was room in his budget to bring in a couple.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rumour has it Tottenham are coming in with a late steal on Watkins

DB9

Rumour has it Tottenham are coming in with a late steal on Watkins
Really? Normally José goes for overpriced, Aged over 30, foreigners, Not younger UK players.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really? Normally José goes for overpriced, Aged over 30, foreigners, Not younger UK players.
Just a rumour but the chap who I follow on twitter who updates a number of times daily on transfer news is correct 90% of the time.

IBA

Andy Holloway

Perry Groves - Cult Hero, you're having a laugh surely?

IndoMike

Doesn't actually say Spurs are interested, does it? The headline is just the typical hook but the article is just a recommendation on what Spurs should do, i.e buy Watkins. There have been hundreds of articles and rumours but nothing concrete at all yet

fred binneys head

Perry Groves - Cult Hero, you're having a laugh surely?
Might have been a typo.