• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Long Lost Bee

Yeah, the buy out rumour was probably started by Brentford feeding the BBC with false information in an attempt to put Ollie in the shop window. They realise that £25 million is the least they should expect but any more and you'd want a world cup winner. Good modus operadi Brentford, let's hope it works for us.
Best one yet :love::love::love:

dontpassback

Villa fans moaning about spending 25m on watkins,apart from one who said they should have tried 3 or 4 years back,the rest think he isn’t the answer to their scoring problems.who knows but if grealish stays he would create a lot of chances wich ollie would relish,interesting times we will see if and where he end up

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Villa fans moaning about spending 25m on watkins,apart from one who said they should have tried 3 or 4 years back,the rest think he isn’t the answer to their scoring problems.who knows but if grealish stays he would create a lot of chances wich ollie would relish,interesting times we will see if and where he end up
After scraping to stay up on the last day their fans think they deserve a team of world class players, They could a lot worse than Ollie (If he leaves) They didn't exactly set the world alight last season in the goal scoring department.

STURTZ

Blim,ey, if Villa give Brentford £25 million for Ollie we'd be due more than 4.6 million on my reckoning!

GJW

We could buy our ground with that, sell it to a developer for a ridiculous amount and then move to a new out of town stadium😉. It’s all coming together 😎

DB9

We could buy our ground with that, sell it to a developer for a ridiculous amount and then move to a new out of town stadium😉. It’s all coming together 😎
You are Dannyred and I claim my £5!

Reactions: GJW

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The best one is the Griffin Park Grapevine.org. The gent who runs it ( and pays for it ) posts on there as Banana. He’s very well linked into the club at the highest level, If it ain’t Or is happening believe me he knows and doesn’t ********. Obviously not everything gets on there, it’s a question of knowing who’s who and what is not said sometimes. There’s some good stuff on there, and some bad :rolleyes: and sometimes a fight or two:D. There’s discussion there about the £18 million buy out clause and the other ITK posters there is a couple more who all confirm It’s rubbish. Enjoy the read, let me know how you get on.
The other, is Beesotted which is run by Dave Lane and Billy the Bee, he’s the lad who’s been on a Sky recently, they again are very well connected. They also do our podcasts.
ps If you do want to post and you’ll be very welcome, please don’t start by saying your an Exeter fan in peace....... you’ll get slaughtered:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Thanks for this I will let you know how I get on.....cheers.

manc grecian

Chatting to someone from inside the club tonight who confirmed the sell on as 15%

iscalad

Chatting to someone from inside the club tonight who confirmed the sell on as 15%
Bummer 😕

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tits and arse :mad: