• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Offrande Zanzala

Grecianpasty

I wouldn't read anything into it. Looks to me as if he's pushing for us to do something.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
The graphic in his original tweet means he wants to be taking the pens.

SimonBB

The graphic in his original tweet means he wants to be taking the pens.
Always take whatever stationery you can get in your hands on if it’s your last day in a job.

Spoonz Red E

Always take whatever stationery you can get in your hands on if it’s your last day in a job.
That's my staple.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I hope not. Not good enough for league one.
Nonsense.

dommers

You’re not good enough for League One
I don't play football. More a cricket and running person. Luckily for you I've just bought my season ticket so will see you next year.

manc grecian

Some misty eyed romanticism on here. He's a trier but his biggest strength is that he doesn't know what he's doing so the defenders don't. Thank him and move on

Cowshed Grecian

Barrow Fans aren't keen on having him back....."Bizarre loan for Exeter - let's hope there's some kind of clause that means they have to keep him if he helps them to promotion. Presumably though we'll just have to subsidise a loan to a National League team next season."

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some premature writing off going on. Remember lots of people thought Bowman was a donkey at first but he hasn't done so badly...

I expect his salary is modest and if MT sees potential might keep him as a squad player?

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
He hasn't earned the right to start every game, but he has shown he can contribute enough to be part of the squad. Depends on the deal if we do sign him whether he's worth it.