• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Offrande Zanzala

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
From last night's forum it sounds like Oz could be available in the next couple of games, Matt did say could be Friday or Tuesday (then again he might not as the sound quality is poor)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
From last night's forum it sounds like Oz could be available in the next couple of games, Matt did say could be Friday or Tuesday (then again he might not as the sound quality is poor)
Would be a bonus to get him back on the bench so soon.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
From his interview at forum he seems like he is loving his time as a Grecian and even asked for a 5 year contract !
I think he is motivated to prove himself here so he stays with us at end of season which can't be bad
UTC

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
From his interview at forum he seems like he is loving his time as a Grecian and even asked for a 5 year contract !
I think he is motivated to prove himself here so he stays with us at end of season which can't be bad
UTC
I took it all as a bit creepy, sucking up, end of the day he is a Barrow player and his allegiance to us ends in May, unless......

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to the Barrow fans forum they seem convinced he has signed for us ............

Zanzala - Page 2 - Barrow AFC.net
www.barrowafc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30386&start=15

dommers

I hope not. Not good enough for league one.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to the Barrow fans forum they seem convinced he has signed for us ............

Zanzala - Page 2 - Barrow AFC.net
www.barrowafc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30386&start=15
I wonder if they’re putting two and two together re OZ’s tweet.

I think he’s worth a deal. It’s a squad game and he gives us something a bit different. Let’s be real though, we will still need another striker though. Perhaps in the mould of a younger Amond, someone who can sniff out chances.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope not. Not good enough for league one.
You’re not good enough for League One

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
He needs to work on his fitness as he runs out of steam after an hour or so. Taylor doesn't put up with that. Ask Tom Parkes.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
He needs to work on his fitness as he runs out of steam after an hour or so. Taylor doesn't put up with that. Ask Tom Parkes.
On that thread from the Barrow forum they're saying that the whole team was not fit enough under Cooper, so it would be hard to blame Oz for that. He's a very tidy back up to Super Sam.