• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

*OFF* Charlton Athletic V Exeter City Sat 10th September 2022 Discussion and Prediction thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair enough Hants, apologies.

I’d be happy with a point on Saturday and it’ll be a bonus if Stockley isn’t playing.

IndoMike

I am totally confident about our lads winning the game. I think we will raise our game even more in front of a relatively large crowd and anyway we are above then In the League. Why wouldn't we win?
I dreamt this match last night, and I can tell you Josh Key was brilliant. Jay Stansfield and Sam Nombe scored but I missed a sitter

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am totally confident about our lads winning the game. I think we will raise our game even more in front of a relatively large crowd and anyway we are above then In the League. Why wouldn't we win?
I dreamt this match last night, and I can tell you Josh Key was brilliant. Jay Stansfield and Sam Nombe scored but I missed a sitter
It's time for our first away league win of the season. UTC!

tonykellowfan

If we have 1500 City fans we will be making a lot of noise so will be a cracking atmosphere.

IndoMike

It's time for our first away league win of the season. UTC!
I feel this is our first big match of the season and why we wanted promotion : to play at some bigger grounds with some bigger crowds. Our lads will be up for this. We're gonna win and we're gonna score 2 goals

haka

There's a fair chance everyone might have to come back sometime on a Tuesday night ... depending on the "other news".

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's a fair chance everyone might have to come back sometime on a Tuesday night ... depending on the "other news".
Could be.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, it would mean I could make it - but to be honest that would be rather pyrrhic.

Banksy

Still loads of chippys in Oz Banksy, sad to hear they are dying out back home
Yes , a portion of fish and chips these days isn’t cheap and as fuel costs are set to go through the roof here I’m thinking we’re going to lose a few along with lots of other small businesses.A few starting to close down here sadly.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Please please please keep this on topic