• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

*OFF* Charlton Athletic V Exeter City Sat 10th September 2022 Discussion and Prediction thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't remember Danny Bailey being disliked? Right from the off he covered every blade of grass (like Stanno) which people loved.
I didn't see Danny Bailey play much but, from the games I did see, he ran around a lot, won the ball a bit and gave the ball away a lot. Loved his hair and his goal at Port Vale in the Autoglass, but wasn't my favourite player. I'm not a hater though.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I don't think Danny Bailey will be playing in Saturday!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't see Danny Bailey play much but, from the games I did see, he ran around a lot, won the ball a bit and gave the ball away a lot. Loved his hair and his goal at Port Vale in the Autoglass, but wasn't my favourite player. I'm not a hater though.

Avening Posse

You know how to live. Cardboard tasting fish fingers these days.Sadly another old British institution on the way out.
Still loads of chippys in Oz Banksy, sad to hear they are dying out back home

IndoMike

Danny was a strong tackling midfielder who got around a lot, not a bit. He also had a belter of a shot , although admittedly he scored few goals. His energy, batting spirit and cover work allowed Clive Whitehead to be more creative.

Last edited:

tonykellowfan

Still loads of chippys in Oz Banksy, sad to hear they are dying out back home
Clearly not going to the right places. Plenty of decent fish and chips available in Blighty.

We have Howe's fish and chip vans that roam the local area every day and serve fantastic fish and chips.

Avening Posse

Clearly not going to the right places. Plenty of decent fish and chips available in Blighty.

We have Howe's fish and chip vans that roam the local area every day and serve fantastic fish and chips.
Good to hear !

Grecianpasty

Charlton are a decent team, but have been inconsistent. It's a hard game to predict, but if our defense stays as solid as it has been, and Hartidge or Stubbs return, we can get something from this game.

Avening Posse

Apparently Stockley may not play on Saturday according to a post on one of their forums

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is about Saturday's game and not about Danny Bailey. I have no wish to sit in an Athens bar editing this thread.

Please discontinue.