• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread - Kick off 2-00 PM

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Vil of the Villa
Surely Villa's rival's are Birmingham. West Brom and Wolves innit

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is Wolves/West Brom rivalry but I've definitely heard Villa fans singing this.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just another superb result. This run of form, in League One, really is superb. So good to finally see the goals flowing. Securing Harris for next year would be massive - he looks very, very good indeed.

denzel

Coventry hate Villa too. It's all quite complicated.

Grecian Max

I think Arghgyle could easily go down this season and a quick look at their own fan base backs up the fact that they are in a terrible mess, they have no manager and the Leicester result was an incredible fluke.
But no matter whatever happens this is extending the season for me adding a bit of intrigue whilst our season is effectively over.
Next week I will be Millwall fan and after that Hull will be my favourites. Lose those two and Slime can stick their £21 million pound academy up their backsides!
I hope so, I really do 🙏

We may have disagreed a lot this year, but the one thing that bonds us is our hatred of Argyle 😂

tonykellowfan

Coventry hate Villa too. It's all quite complicated.
It isn't complicated. All the midlands teams hate each other.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
An interesting 'alternative' view of Saturday's action

denzel

I don't know what is more pathetic, filming an entire game on your phone, or singing 'that is embarrassing' to the fans who let off the pyro, before letting it off yourself when you equalise...

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Hardly a view, just a bunch of kids shouting Cobblers!

arthur

It always amazes me that people, even idiots, choose to sit/stand permanently in the least attractive part of a ground - the corner - just to shout abuse at the away fans. Equally weird is Ashton Gate where the mob congregate in the corner because it's nearest the bar. It's as if the football is secondary/incidental. See also disappearing a good ten minutes before half time so as not to have to queue too long for refreshments