• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread - Kick off 2-00 PM

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should be a tight game between two teams with nothing to play for. We'll hopefully maintain our recent form and get a result. I feel a win is on the cards here..

UTC

tom_ecfc

2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm ⚽

A weekend away in Northampton for me and the missus. Be interesting to see who plays and hoping for a decent performance. UTC!

MerleyRed

2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm ⚽
Cheers Tom, I had completely overlooked that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Setting off soon. As much as I've enjoyed the last two games, I'd quite like us not to go 2-0 down first!

Preview of the game, referee details and the interviews with Gary Caldwell and Jake Richards:-

tom_ecfc

A weekend away in Northampton for me and the missus. Be interesting to see who plays and hoping for a decent performance. UTC!
And what about the football? 🤣🤣🤣

grecIAN Harris

A quick wash and brush up, then time to go. Pick up a couple of the lads from work in Exeter and then Rosencrantz in Tivvy and then Northampton here we come.

iscalad

Good luck and safe travels one and all. Hopefully the weather is as good as it is in Exeter. UTC.

fred binneys head

Good luck to all the travellers today, I’ll be watching on iFollow hoping for a good performance and a win. Geddon City.

grecIAN Harris

3 hours straight through, not to shabby. It's a bit breezy up here but with the ground being dug into that bowl I'm not sure how it will effect the game until I get in the ground.