• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread - Kick off 2-00 PM

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

ryancooper327

Happy with that bar no forwards on the bench, but we all know why.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's a group of us that stand together at home matches and travel together when we go away. Rosencrantz gets his ticket and mine (I drive) and the other lads buy there's separately. In spite of this for the third time this season we have our seats in a row together. Bizarre!!😲

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
No Sweeney, no Cox, no Eisa?

Grecian2K

No Sweeney, no Cox, no Eisa?
Injured, Injured, Carp!
Please try to keep up old boy. :p

Squeezebox

Injured, injured and not with us next season so no point! Beat me to it!

Spoonz Red E

There's a group of us that stand together at home matches and travel together when we go away. Rosencrantz gets his ticket and mine (I drive) and the other lads buy there's separately. In spite of this for the third time this season we have our seats in a row together. Bizarre!!😲
The tickets get fulfilled alphabetically by surname/first name and the orders are pulled off the system in batches.
So orders with similar surnames will be close together as the printed tickets are taken from the stock .
Even if the name is different, if the orders are done at about the same time and the batch is quite small, the same thing will happen.

I used to have quite a few instances over the seasons where people used to tell me they'd got to know someone at an away game with the exact same first and last name as theirs.

Magic! :cool:

KentGrecian

Are instruments banned at sixfields

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are instruments banned at sixfields
Yes.

grecIAN Harris

The tickets get fulfilled alphabetically by surname/first name and the orders are pulled off the system in batches.
So orders with similar surnames will be close together as the printed tickets are taken from the stock .
Even if the name is different, if the orders are done at about the same time and the batch is quite small, the same thing will happen.

I used to have quite a few instances over the seasons where people used to tell me they'd got to know someone at an away game with the exact same first and last name as theirs.

Magic! :cool:
Aahhh. I knew there would be someone out there pulling some strings together 😉