• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton 30 April pre match cobblers

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
My nightmares from that day were Bowman's 1-on-1 miss, Sweenz's all round panic and Deano's stupid red mist. I was there too, watching from the stands (in cardboard form) - to travel all that way for that performance was gutting.
Fuming cardboard is a dangerous thing. Is it #stillfuming ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see that some spare tickets for this popped up on the thread in the Away Days section

Bridgy 81

I notice the iFollow advert in the Northampton match preview article on the club’s website says kick off is 3.45.
Presumably that‘s a mistake, as everywhere else I’ve seen it says 3, including elsewhere in the above article?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
An opportunity to win the league and do one over our Wembley nemisis'.

The team talk speaks for itself.
Not just Wembley lol.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Currently watching Northampton on the tele. Hope they lose.

Mind you they are playing with a strange shaped ball 😃

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I notice the iFollow advert in the Northampton match preview article on the club’s website says kick off is 3.45.
Presumably that‘s a mistake, as everywhere else I’ve seen it says 3, including elsewhere in the above article?
If our players turn up for 3.00 and theirs for 3.45 it will make the task easier.

Arthur Davey

This game to me sums up our Grecian journey - some moons ago I went to Northampton to "Don't let OUR City Die" which could have been our last game. Respect to Northampton they let us on the pitch at half time with our banner and filled our buckets with dosh in our desperate need.
In two days time we return with our future assured and the boot on the other foot.
We still with a job to do and it would be great to leave Northampton with happy tears in my eyes rather than those shed some moons ago.
Come on City - lets make our 2021/2022 season one to really cherish and help banish the awful memories.
UTC
Yep, seconded; remember that day well (despite the alcohol intake 🙄)...