• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No more iFollow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't forget to cancel your subscription!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't forget to cancel your subscription!
From the athletic:

“Domestic streaming audio services will remain alongside existing audio-visual arrangements for international audiences via iFollow and club streaming services.”

The EFL has confirmed its international streaming services for overseas viewers will continue next season”

¡Viva México!

cannockred

From the athletic:

“Domestic streaming audio services will remain alongside existing audio-visual arrangements for international audiences via iFollow and club streaming services.”

The EFL has confirmed its international streaming services for overseas viewers will continue next season”

¡Viva México!
Y españa

arthur

Pass the sick bag, Alice:

Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2024 2:54 PM
To: EFL - Communications <[email protected]>
Subject: EFL Club ‘Superfan’ Call Out – Sky Sports 2024/25 Start of Season Campaign

TO: CLUB SUPPORTER LIAISON OFFICERS

CC: CLUB COMMUNICATIONS LEADS AND CLUB SECRETARIES

Dear Colleague,

EFL Club ‘Superfan’ Call Out – Sky Sports 2024/25 Start of Season Campaign

Ahead of the 2024/25 season and to drive awareness to fans on how to watch their EFL team, Sky Sports are filming a launch spot for the start of the new EFL season.

To do so, Sky Sports are launching a film spot: “I Don’t Want to Miss A Thing”; announcing all the mammoth line-up of EFL games that will be shown on Sky Sports in season 2024/25 by bringing fans from EFL clubs together in a big stadium to passionately sing a song to celebrate this great news for all of them - e.g. I Don’t Want to Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.

Together with Sky, we are looking for:
  1. The best, most passionate Superfans from EFL clubs.
  2. Who stand out on the terraces, with the face paint / wig / hat / big drum etc. they always have.
  3. These fans are famous within their club’s fanbase and on social media for being their club’s biggest fan. These fans are known to the club’s followers and have their own following.
  4. Men, women, adults, children. A wide range of fans to represent football is for everyone
Filming details are as follows:
  1. Date/s: Week commencing Monday 20 May – finalised dates to be confirmed
  2. Location: A football stadium within Greater London – exact location to be confirmed
If you know a supporter or ‘super fan’ within your network that would be keen to be involved, please register your interest to Phoebe Kite at Sky Sports on [email protected] by Thursday 9 May.

Further information - including and a consolidated brief will be provided to interested parties.

For any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Phoebe directly or myself Matthew Lodge ([email protected]) from the EFL Communications Team.

Regards

MATTHEW LODGE Senior Communications Manager, EFL and patronising cnut

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pass the sick bag, Alice:

Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2024 2:54 PM
To: EFL - Communications <[email protected]>
Subject: EFL Club ‘Superfan’ Call Out – Sky Sports 2024/25 Start of Season Campaign

TO: CLUB SUPPORTER LIAISON OFFICERS

CC: CLUB COMMUNICATIONS LEADS AND CLUB SECRETARIES

Dear Colleague,

EFL Club ‘Superfan’ Call Out – Sky Sports 2024/25 Start of Season Campaign

Ahead of the 2024/25 season and to drive awareness to fans on how to watch their EFL team, Sky Sports are filming a launch spot for the start of the new EFL season.

To do so, Sky Sports are launching a film spot: “I Don’t Want to Miss A Thing”; announcing all the mammoth line-up of EFL games that will be shown on Sky Sports in season 2024/25 by bringing fans from EFL clubs together in a big stadium to passionately sing a song to celebrate this great news for all of them - e.g. I Don’t Want to Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.

Together with Sky, we are looking for:
  1. The best, most passionate Superfans from EFL clubs.
  2. Who stand out on the terraces, with the face paint / wig / hat / big drum etc. they always have.
  3. These fans are famous within their club’s fanbase and on social media for being their club’s biggest fan. These fans are known to the club’s followers and have their own following.
  4. Men, women, adults, children. A wide range of fans to represent football is for everyone
Filming details are as follows:
  1. Date/s: Week commencing Monday 20 May – finalised dates to be confirmed
  2. Location: A football stadium within Greater London – exact location to be confirmed
If you know a supporter or ‘super fan’ within your network that would be keen to be involved, please register your interest to Phoebe Kite at Sky Sports on [email protected] by Thursday 9 May.

Further information - including and a consolidated brief will be provided to interested parties.

For any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Phoebe directly or myself Matthew Lodge ([email protected]) from the EFL Communications Team.

Regards

MATTHEW LODGE Senior Communications Manager, EFL and patronising cnut
I Nominate Grecian Max, Art and Tavy. Obviously please take one car to help the environment out

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
It can only be RAZOR

arthur

It can only be RAZOR
Indeed.

I remain ecstatic and thankful that i can watch every game live from the comfort of my Aussie sofa. Albeit between the hours of midnight and 2am. Perhaps that makes me a super fan? 😀

Mid Devon Grecian

I Nominate Grecian Max, Art and Tavy. Obviously please take one car to help the environment out
The frosty atmosphere in said car would entirely reverse climate change 😂

Grecian Max

The frosty atmosphere in said car would entirely reverse climate change 😂
I’d imagine most of the journey would be trying to convince tavy that climate change exists in the first place