• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

GJW

I think his problem is that he needs to get a decent short haircut again and drop the Cameo look, although I’m sure ecfcCraig could knock up some Great designs for Grecian codpieces to sell.
Hair shorter when at Bury. While we’re at it get the whole squad down the Barbershop and get rid of the ponytails, facial hair, etc. Nick Law should be the model for all teammates. Think of how much fitter and faster they would all be without carrying that extra weight.330933103311

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think his problem is that he needs to get a decent short haircut again and drop the Cameo look, although I’m sure ecfcCraig could knock up some Great designs for Grecian codpieces to sell.
Hair shorter when at Bury. While we’re at it get the whole squad down the Barbershop and get rid of the ponytails, facial hair, etc. Nick Law should be the model for all teammates. Think of how much fitter and faster they would all be without carrying that extra weight.View attachment 3309View attachment 3310View attachment 3311
You are Kim Jong-un and I claim my five quid ! 🙂

iscalad

As I have to look at him on my calendar for the next 30 days, let's hope he gets some game time to justify it.

manc grecian

Whilst we can afford to let sweeney rot in the reserves surely we can't afford to do the same with Ajose? Principles are fine but not when you can't hit a barn door from two yards.

GJW

Isn’t he injured?

DB9

Isn’t he injured?
Isn't he always?

Banksy

Isn’t he injured?
Usually.

benjisheps

He’s not injured. For whatever reason MT just doesn’t want to play him.
Shame as I still think given a run in the side he would score goals.
At some point one of the journo’s really need to ask MT straight what’s going on with Ajose.

The deluder

He’s not injured. For whatever reason MT just doesn’t want to play him.
Shame as I still think given a run in the side he would score goals.
At some point one of the journo’s really need to ask MT straight what’s going on with Ajose.
Our Manager signed so should take responsibility for sorting the situation out. It's not the first time this has happened with him and s player he has signed . Not good.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its pretty clear that Ajose and Sweeney are the 2 players he's told won't be featuring this season. He's replaced Sweeney, no problem, but we haven't signed a striker, L Martin has left and it appears a strange move not to be giving Ajose game time. Considering he was injured last season he must have really pi$$ed MT off to not be getting a run out now. Attitude perhaps?