• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next Season......

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
The thing being we would need two Tommy Doc's and hope their injuries don't coincide 😉.
Might be worth it.

We have never properly replaced the Doc to do the ugly stuff

Rosencrantz

Might be worth it.

We have never properly replaced the Doc to do the ugly stuff
Players of Doc's quality who are still in working order are at a premium in L2.

geoffwp

I've also been told a number of the squad are unhappy with the man management of Taylor so aren't interested in signing new deals, haven't been given names but would tie in with why Bowman was looking to leave in january
I think if you are going to go throwing grenades about you could at least say where that comes from and what your link is.

Alistair20000

Players of Doc's quality who are still in working order are at a premium in L2.
They are indeed but we are poor at picking up a hard fecker from the lower leagues and our Academy has not produced one of that type to date.

Rosencrantz

They are indeed but we are poor at picking up a hard fecker from the lower leagues and our Academy has not produced one of that type to date.
Apart from Ampadu, so not one we have been able to keep hold of anyway. Don't want to sound like a broken record but Kite and Dean both put their foot in and can play. I think I sometimes miss the u23 games more than the first team's 😉.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure I'd describe Ampadu as hard.

Alistair20000

Apart from Ampadu, so not one we have been able to keep hold of anyway. Don't want to sound like a broken record but Kite and Dean both put their foot in and can play. I think I sometimes miss the u23 games more than the first team's 😉.
Amps too skinny to qualify as a big ugly fecker

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ampadu would get blown over by the breeze caused by a Danny Bailey two footer !

Colesman Ballz

I think if you are going to go throwing grenades about you could at least say where that comes from and what your link is.
Perhaps he is related to Megan the Whinge ? 😎

manc grecian

Someone like Joss Labadie at Newport. Not a proper chap, takes no messing about but can play a bit