• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Number 10 - Sam Nombe - To Rotherham United

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can see both sides to this. Oz done a great job today and I think the other side of this argument is why risk Sam like we did last time when the other three we currently have fit can possibly do a job to see us over the line anyway. Look at where we are without Sam currently, credit to those who have stepped up.

If fit, I think an impact sub or seeing out a game would be best. (Opinion)
Oz does a decent job against someone as shit as Colchester. I want someone better against the likes of Northampton or Vale, if it's possible.

Smithyno6

Oz does a decent job against someone as shit as Colchester. I want someone better against the likes of Northampton or Vale, if it's possible.
Yeah, fair point. I do agree with that.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Transfer window closed matey - we've got what we've got so better support Ozzie, Keiron & Podge !
UTC

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Nombe will come back for the Barrow game, as Ozzie is unavailable.
Didn’t MT say something like he has to successfully get through the next ten days or so before he can even be considered for selection.

denzel

Didn’t MT say something like he has to successfully get through the next ten days or so before he can even be considered for selection.
Yes, and Barrow is ten days away.

Cowshed Grecian

I have to agree he’s alright with his tap ins against Scunthorpe and Colchester, Not being harsh on the bloke but it was an easy day for him against that mess of a defence. He did play well but I think Seymour would of shone out there today,

Grecian Max

I have to agree he’s alright with his tap ins against Scunthorpe and Colchester, Not being harsh on the bloke but it was an easy day for him against that mess of a defence. He did play well but I think Seymour would of shone out there today,
That last bit 😂😂😂. Just, no.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
When he signed my sons autograph sheets today I asked Sam if he was close to being back. He answered hopefully next week he could be involved if everything this week went to plan. Could be the player being over optimistic as guess he naturally wants to be a part of getting us up, and am sure Matt Taylor wants to ensure he doesn’t create a problem of having a main striker who is constantly getting re injured but sounds like there is a chance.

would expect he would have to earn his spot on the bench and go from there, but would be great for us and him if he makes it back.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Transfer window closed matey - we've got what we've got so better support Ozzie, Keiron & Podge !
UTC
We don't need to sign anyone matey, Nombe is already here.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Got to disagree about Oz. I believe if he plays he'll do a good job at this level, whoever the opposition is. Personally I think there's a very decent player in there and the more games he plays, the more we'll see it. I also predict that if Barrow let him go he'll be here next season