• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Number 10 - Sam Nombe - To Rotherham United

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
In a way I hope he doesn't play again this year. I think he probably played too much too soon after his last injury and got injured again as a result.
He can have a rest for two months after the next 6 games. I assume Zanzala is not available to play against Barrow so if we can get Nombe on the pitch for that one it's perfect.

Memphis09

Love Sam to come on against Port Vale score the winner which wins us the league
Well it’s a dream

Cowshed Grecian

I’ve got a feeling Nombe is going to score a big goal for us somewhere down the line this season.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The 'Choirmaster back' (even on the bench is good enough) for our final four, what an atmosphere there will be

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think we'd be best off keeping Nombe in our pockets until next season. Be a shame to spoil his recovery again by rushing him back.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Even if we can only use him from the bench in coming weeks what a massive piece of news that Nombe is back training

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think we'd be best off keeping Nombe in our pockets until next season. Be a shame to spoil his recovery again by rushing him back.
Usually I'd agree with you but Nombe is so much better than any of our other striking options and the next few games are so crucial that we simply have to get him on the pitch if at all possible.

denzel

I trust the medical staff at the club to do the right thing.
Will probably help now that we only have one Tuesday game left, so there are bigger gaps between games, and he can be used from the start or as an impact sub.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nombe would need a couple of games to get match fit.

Never worth the risk.

denzel

Nombe would need a couple of games to get match fit.

Never worth the risk.
Schedule a friendly (as long as its not against Athletico Madrid)