• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Moderator

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: RaeUK

Your question reminds me of an early episode of Dad's Army Foxy. It was called "A Stripe for Frazer" (which was sadly wiped from the BBC records) when the said Scot was promoted to lance corporal. He duly put a lot of the platoon on a series of charges causing Mainwaring to ask Wilson:

"Have we created a monster ?"
A monster we have created Al, but a good one IMO (rofl)

Alistair20000

Ah, if only I could aspire to being a monster. :) The quandry is: should that thread even be on WoWS as it's clearly a wind-up? I can't answer that as it's way above my pay grade. However, I'm a fair minded lass when all is said and done and exeweb is, if nothing else, a place of fraternity and friendship. Therefore, I could (I think) re-open that thread and close this one, thereby getting twice the practice ...
Following which you could re-open this one. By then you will be a dab hand.

Alistair20000

Ah, if only I could aspire to being a monster. :) The quandry is: should that thread even be on WoWS as it's clearly a wind-up? I can't answer that as it's way above my pay grade. However, I'm a fair minded lass when all is said and done and exeweb is, if nothing else, a place of fraternity and friendship. Therefore, I could (I think) re-open that thread and close this one, thereby getting twice the practice ...
Call me a Doubting Thomas if you like but.........................(rofl)

Well-known Exeweb poster

nah if anything thw mods on here are mild and let an awful lot go, which probably on reflection they shouldnt.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster

including allowing those to use text speak, when it is clearly stated in the rules.............

Txt spk
Most users find text message abbreviations very irritating. Please avoid them where possible.

Early Bath

So, what's happened to these people who are still listed as moderators, they rarely, if ever, post these days. ecfc girl, newburygrecian, and davidjenkin?

Congrats RaeUK on your promotion (y)

Antony Moxey

So, what's happened to these people who are still listed as moderators, they rarely, if ever, post these days. ecfc girl, newburygrecian, and davidjenkin?

Congrats RaeUK on your promotion (y)
Good post EB. Lez, you should contact ALL the Exeweb mods and ask them if they wish to continue in that role. If not, remove their modding privileges and look to recruit replacements (if necessary).

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
There are a few people who still moderate the boards but rarely post these days.

I know Gail was someone who said she'd rarely if ever be here nowadays but would still moderate if required, not sure about Newbury or David.

StroudGrecian

Please respect her as you would any other owner or mod
If you don't mind Lez I will continue to hold Rae in far higher esteem than that.

IndoMike

Following which you could re-open this one. By then you will be a dab hand.
Excusez moi, but 1. Which thread has been closed and 2. Why was WMM banned? In the interest of democracy and my hunan rights, I demand to know