• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Grecianman135

Don't agree.

Arsad in!!
Afram Arsad!!

SuperStags1929

First time poster, but like many I started listening to the Podcast when it begun and have taken an interest in Exeter's results since.

However I must admit after initially wanting Exeter to win, I'm now keen for your demise purely because of Jon. If he doesn't manage to get in that he is a commentator, or was working on the board at 7 he seems to have bit of a huff. His love affair with "Taggy" is odd, and his constant support of a failing manager weird.

First time poster, but like many I started listening to the Podcast when it begun and have taken an interest in Exeter's results since.

However I must admit after initially wanting Exeter to win, I'm now keen for your demise purely because of Jon. If he doesn't manage to get in that he is a commentator, or was working on the board at 7 he seems to have bit of a huff. His love affair with "Taggy" is odd, and his constant support of a failing manager weird.
I don't agree with some of Jon's views esp on GC, but 'odd' is making an account on here just to slag someone off. Focus your efforts on getting out of L2 instead worrying about our podcast presenters:)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I don't agree with some of Jon's views esp on GC, but 'odd' is making an account on here just to slag someone off. Focus your efforts on getting out of L2 instead worrying about our podcast presenters:)
That's not very welcoming ☹

SuperStags1929

That's not very welcoming ☹
He even got the side wrong!

As said, the podcast has managed to get fans from other clubs all over the UK interested in what is happening with Exeter. Managed to make a couple games last season (just the 1200 mile round commute).

Caldwell was a laughing stock up here in Scotland, the well documented Partick Thistle fiasco is something that is still talked about. With this latest statement coming from the club, he's very much on borrowed time

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think they are less likely to be in L2 than we are next season...

Colesman Ballz

Wrong thread, sorry !

Coppers

I wonder when they will release the Taggy interview that was recorded on Monday. I am looking forward to this one.

Grecian Max

I wonder when they will release the Taggy interview that was recorded on Monday. I am looking forward to this one.
Listening to it now on David Earl's patreon 👀

Coppers

Listening to it now on David Earl's patreon 👀
OK, great should be available more widely soon then.