• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is it being suggested Taggy used to post on Exeweb until 2 or 3 years ago? What was his username?
No Taggy only mentioned reading Exeweb, not posting. This is old news as he has mentioned this before, commenting that he would browse it when looking for a good laugh !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd be more surprised if representatives of the club weren't looking at Exeweb. Companies pay good money to get customer feedback and the club get it for free here.
Given official statement issued the day after Exewebbers were discussing Special General Meetings and wording of AOB questions for AGM on Saturday I guess an insider is watching.
If insiders are indeed watching questions Exewebbers would like answered before your statement (obviously subject to change) were :-

1. What went wrong during the transfer window that left us light in our forward options
2. Following GC's attendance at the Club Board meeting this week, what has gone wrong with our performances during the run of defeats
3. What immediate actions GC and the management team are taking to arrest the losing run and recover our season
4. What actions are in place with regard to the forthcoming January transfer window
5. What actions the Trust and Club Board are taking to support the management team in assisting the recovery of the season.

UTC

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
No Taggy only mentioned reading Exeweb, not posting. This is old news as he has mentioned this before, commenting that he would browse it when looking for a good laugh !
I'd defo read it if I was Taggy or a player. The praise is as big as the criticism where its due.

milts

Taggy was quite critical and borderline patronising towards the fans.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Spotify link to the current episode

denzel

Chewing my way through it. Goes on a bit.

andrew p long

I'd defo read it if I was Taggy or a player. The praise is as big as the criticism where its due.
Whilst the club must be alert to what fans are thinking or saying.

But a mistake for players to do so - would be very damaging to confidence -that important ingredient to football success

denzel

Taggy was quite critical and borderline patronising towards the fans.
The thing about people on here going on about his wife and kids. I haven't seen that, if so it is unforgiveable
But Exeweb does so much good and fans generally want us to do well so harsh to criticise.
The R and L bit is quite interesting though

denzel

..also confirms my hunch that we are obsessed with 2003 and so desperate not to see it happen again we can't move on from it.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only listened to the first 30 mins so far on my way to work this morning.

I find the criticism of Exewebbers a bit odd, I think in general the vast majority are very reasonable.