• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Most annoying advert ever.....

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
For me it's the Vanish Ad. Little girl and mum in garden checking out stain on party dress, a woman in a pink jump suit walks straight onto their property without being asked, next thing they're in the kitchen and this bl**dy woman has somehow managed to spirit up two massive tanks of water on their kitchen table. What a cheek.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
For me it's the Vanish Ad. Little girl and mum in garden checking out stain on party dress, a woman in a pink jump suit walks straight onto their property without being asked, next thing they're in the kitchen and this bl**dy woman has somehow managed to spirit up two massive tanks of water on their kitchen table. What a cheek.
yep that has bugged me for ages - and is clearly a foreign one ... as is the I want to Poo at Paul one ..

As ant said, go and feck off to Pauls then, annoying little brat ..

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Go compare is definitely the most annoying atm and the one with the roller skating babies. Jeez, what is the world coming to.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The rollerskating babies is a "viral" that has been turned into a TV ad.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The stupid chuffing go compare advert as well for me. Can't even get away from it at work, as Heart FM insist on playing it :mad:

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shab, is it true Hunter had a little dive into your cleavage after the Gills game? It's just that I haven't seen him for a while. :D

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shab, is it true Hunter had a little dive into your cleavage after the Gills game? It's just that I haven't seen him for a while. :D
Not sure what this has to do with adverts, and am sure you could've posted it on my fb, but the answer to that is no, and it was actually after the Derby game, in Old Timers, which he has been seen since on many occasions :D

LammieLammieLammie

:D Ah, right. fair enough. :D

I could only see the back of his head, and thought it was Hunter.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
:D Ah, right. fair enough. :D

I could only see the back of his head, and thought it was Hunter.
I don't remember anyone diving into my cleavage after the Gills game :S

angelic upstart

No advert on Earth is more disgusting then any "picture the loan" advert. If I ever see that c*nt that wore the Crystal palace scarf I'll f*cking deck the c*nt. I can only dream of the geordie girls husband.....

That said adverts in themselves are sh*t. Buy this it's good, honest.

No It f*cking isn't, f*ck off and stop wasting my time you f*cking cynical money making w*nker*, let me live my f*cking life, without you telling me to do you f*cking c*nt.

True story.

* I have nothing against people making money, it's just when they use the general population to peddle there sleazy ways I get f*cked off.

P.S Apologies for the swear words. I don't fancy any more infraction points.
I stand by more original, drunken rant from June last year.