• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Most annoying advert ever.....

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
What about that one with the c*nt with a football talking on the phone about getting a loan while his wife videos him?

"How much do we need? (whispers) 20 thousand? 25?....yeah, 25 thousand. You can? That's great. You know, those people at Picture make it so easy".

What a c*nt.
Is the right answer.

ECFC JP

PC World Advert.

LammieLammieLammie

The Redknapps Thomas Cook one...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The Redknapps Thomas Cook one...
Eek, that is shocking.

That ****ing opera one for Go Compare.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
The one that keeps going techo logic over and over again, it drives me insane.
I love that advert, Daft Punk should be used in more places.

Eek, that is shocking.

That ****ing opera one for Go Compare.
Saw that this thread had been bumped and was just about to suggest that one. It's so bad that I will turn over the moment it comes on, I really can't understand why anyone would think that people would like it.

LOG

The Go Compare one has it's very own facebook group now.

The solution is to not watch council house television.

Antony Moxey

The meerkat ones. Aren't those rodents f*cking extinct yet - where's me blunderbuss?

And the Audi rubik cube one where the car is assembled by turning the cube. Where are all the little cubes with body panels and wheels in?

Go compare - I will thanks, everyone else's site except yours. And how come when that bloke brings home a £40k+ Beemer that his wife knew nothing about, all she can ask is how much the insurance cost?

Any perfume - just stick the bottle up there and leave it at that, rather than some daft bint/gayer wafting about in black and white. WTF - do you have the code, the Armani code? No, I've got a big sharp knife so f*ck off.

I want to poo at Paul's house. I want you to poo at Paul's too, instead of stinking out our house for hours on end, and while you're there you can wipe your own arse too, or better still get bloody Paul to do it for you.

Furniture sales: by this for three nine nine ninety nine, or five nine nine ninety five etc. Tell you what, here's my four oh oh point oh oh so give me my oh oh oh point oh one change and I'll be on my way. Tard.

Vauxhall ads on the radio: you can have this great deal and drive away for only x pounds deposit then x pounds per month. Then in a superfast voice - based on a cash price of y and APR of z and a monthly payments of b with a final payment of c and a deposit of d, over a fixed term of f - terms and conditions apply. What terms and conditions you spazz, you've just spent ten minutes reading them all out at 100mph.

Plus one or two others....

LOG

Splendid work :D

And how come when that bloke brings home a £40k+ Beemer that his wife knew nothing about, all she can ask is how much the insurance cost?
To be fair to them, the earlier version of the advert also showed her saying that she didn't like the colour.

mammooman

Another vote for Go Compare. Are you even meant to be able to read the font at the base of the screen? The advert takes you away from the service they're offering, 'can you recommend anything...dont eat the fish', why!? F*ck off. Almost on par with Shelia's Wheels. Maybe its a car insurance thing. I don't seem to mind the Direct Line ads though.

I'd like to put forward the Over-happy factory 'Lollypop' Dell advert. That bloody thing can go around in your head for days.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
My daughter loves the Dell ad. So I guess they were aiming their product at 2 year olds with no purchasing power. Nice move.