• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Millenic Alli is a Grecian!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure his fitness is the cause of the ball bouncing 20 yards off him when he controls it.

JGrecian23

Not sure his fitness is the cause of the ball bouncing 20 yards off him when he controls it.
Go easy on him, he has come from The National League so shouldn't be expected to be able to control the ball and actually move.

Mid Devon Grecian

Go easy on him, he has come from The National League so shouldn't be expected to be able to control the ball and actually move.
Subtle for you.

iscalad

Why? You don't go easy on him.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday was a write off for Millenic, no point trying to dress it up. I still think he’s shown enough in previous cameos to suggest that there’s a player in there.

He looked decent against Burton, even if he was knackered after 5 minutes.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Admittedly it's a low bar at the minute, but thought Ali contributed a bit more than Eisa when he came on yesterday.

As an aside, thought Rankine was very good [offensively and defensively] in his short cameo.

Red Devon

I saw his debut at Peterborough where he came on for 10 minutes or so he was actually quite impressive showing some strong and clever play….Admittedly since then he has yet to shine.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I saw his debut at Peterborough where he came on for 10 minutes or so he was actually quite impressive showing some strong and clever play….Admittedly since then he has yet to shine.
Shades of Zanzala. There's something there, but not entirely sure what.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shades of Zanzala. There's something there, but not entirely sure what.
Wow. If he's only got shades of Zanzala then I suggest we loan him out to Torquay.

JGrecian23

Wow. If he's only got shades of Zanzala then I suggest we loan him out to Torquay.
Careful, I said he's crap and got accused of ruining his mental health!