• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Millenic Alli is a Grecian!

dontpassback

I think we have got a player there,great spot by our scouting team,so we’ll done to everyone involved!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
4 goals in ten games - this lad is going to be some player.

Bridgy 81

Plus, I don’t think all those ten appearances were starts.
And his goals have been split equally between shots and headers.
I reckon we’ve uncovered a very decent player.
Hopefully Marcus and others at the club have more like him, Reece Cole and Vinnie Harper on their spreadsheets.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still plenty of creases to iron out of Milli's game but a very promising start. I think he will always be an awkward looking player at times but as long as he is effective...

WXF

Yes he scored today, but he was also inventive and caused Oxford a lot of trouble. My POTM. Looking forward to his second season.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Four in the last four, I think. If you discount the bits and pieces where he was getting match fit, he's been a great addition. Hopefully a solution, alongside a maturing Sonny Cox, to our striker woes.

Last four games 317 minutes and four goals. Keep that ratio up next season and either ECFC or Alli will be going places. Unfortunately, pretty unlikely.

andrew p long

The thing that I have liked is that - irrespective of the goals scored- he has looked like someone who could do a decent job at centre forward in a GC ECFC line up/formation. It's a very difficult role, as our travails in filling it this season have proved.

andrew p long

copied over on X from the GOTM thread. Can't find it in Youtube yet

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gary got it spot on with these comments

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68381189