• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield Town v Exeter City Official Match Day Thread.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Parkes still a little lose at the back maybe?
Big Nige to keep it all up together in difficult conditions.

haka

Unfortunately the word "Official" is shortened to "Off" on the main page! A bit, er, off-putting ...

Sort it out Dennis ...

ryancooper327

Hope Nige puts a good old fashioned tackle (clean but strong) in on Theo Archibald if he comes on. Vile human.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope Nige puts a good old fashioned tackle (clean but strong) in on Theo Archibald if he comes on. Vile human.
What’s he done?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Grecian2K

Swindon game just called off. A bit gutting for the Scunny fans who travelled down
An 8-0 win could put us top!

Legohead

Banned
Mmm, you ought to come down here and see whether it's blowing a hoolie or not. And it's coming your way, that's why Swindon's game is off, not the rain.
I see what you are saying Sturtz but the forecast was for pretty much all of the UK for most of the day. Heavy rain and strong winds. It's bad in the South and SW currently and that will probably be spreading north but the forecasters predicted the weather you've got currently for everywhere and all day. Not from say 5pm in Macc.

Anyway too late now. I had to make a decision based on what the forecasters said.

grecIAN Harris

I see what you are saying Sturtz but the forecast was for pretty much all of the UK for most of the day. Heavy rain and strong winds. It's bad in the South and SW currently and that will probably be spreading north but the forecasters predicted the weather you've got currently for everywhere and all day. Not from say 5pm in Macc.

Anyway too late now. I had to make a decision based on what the forecasters said.
Sturtz??? Sturtz???? I know I'm starting to get on but I ain't that old.

Rosencrantz

Sturtz??? Sturtz???? I know I'm starting to get on but I ain't that old.
Although Sturtz does have more hair 😛.

Legohead

Banned
Haha just noticed. Sorry man. :LOL: