• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield Town v Exeter City Official Match Day Thread.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bloody weather forecasters. Useless. I've seen worse storms inside my arse after a curry and few stouts. Need sacking. Scaremongering like those beeb reporters with the coronavirus.
Don't you find sacking chafes your buttocks Lego ?

Not a sentence I've ever written before btw.

GJW

Argyle have pitch inspection at 13-00. I reckon that one will be off.

CWH-NYC_

Afternoon all, back in the USA after my 6 night, 6 point visit to SJP. Exeter ale and pasty all very good, not so keen on the Yellow Hammer. With all our practice in crappy conditions and a bit of luck, hope for Ajose on the scoresheet and another 3 points.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking at the FB photos there may be a problem down the main stand side of the pitch

GJW

Argyle have pitch inspection at 13-00. I reckon that one will be off.
Their game is on

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Their game is on
Good. A win for Crewe should put some more breathing space between us and 4th.

I have to say that if the game was at sjp this afternoon it would surely be in doubt. Its hammering it down.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maccs twitter confirming game is on and said pitch has held up well recently. A look at the beeb weather shows its breezy rather than windy up there as well. Looks like the West country has taken the brunt of Dennis thus far

exeips

Just arrived in Macclesfield, the weather's not too bad at the moment. Hopefully we won't get the down pour that's been predicted!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Looking at the FB photos there may be a problem down the main stand side of the pitch
At Maccs or the gaws ?

Legohead

Banned
Decided not to go in the end. Disappointed that the weather is NOT A F*****G STORM!! As that was putting me off making the trip. Anyway not to worry, i'll 100% be at Northampton next week unless there is yet another storm or one that forecasters predict as being deadly like today but never materializes. Like today.

Taking the kid to that Gullivers Land theme park in MK before the game next week which is like my idea of immeasurable discomfort. When I say i'd rather catch my foreskin in my zip you get a sense of that discomfort. So hopefully there will be a huge eff off storm next week and I won't have to go. :)

A win for the mighty Grecians at one of our promotion rivals i'm sure will take the edge off. If there isn't a storm that is.