• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield Town v Exeter City Official Match Day Thread.

Blacky

Phew........

scottus86

Ft 3-2

chunkymorrinmunter

Phew........
thank the lord

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Waheyyyy !!

ryancooper327

Only downside right now is water just crashed through my porch. Ah well, happy days!!!!!!!

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think bowman gets some very unfair criticism given his career record this season is outstanding in terms of gaols for him I’d imagine up with his best ever if not best

Works his ******** off too
Best season of sixteen goals up to now in the conference. Seeing he has thirteen now he is on course to better it.

Get on boys...three points is three points. Only Maccs third home defeat I believe.

IndoMike

Think bowman gets some very unfair criticism given his career record this season is outstanding in terms of gaols for him I’d imagine up with his best ever if not best

Works his ******** off too
He's got a lot of good players around him who set him up with golden chances which he usually misses.

Phew........
Could be a massive 3 points ......take it and move on 👍

elginCity

Joint top, for now !

Legohead

Banned

Squashed in like sardines. Massive credit to those in the photo. A huge win. Seriously unimpressed at some of the aspects of todays game however and some of Taylors decision making. The 3 points mask that but it's 3 points and that's all that matters so on that basis then we have to credit the manager and the players for grinding out another win. The win means that any decisions made today were vindicated.

Hopefully Macc go under at the end of the season and we finish top 3.