• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Tickets - Community members

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Many queueing up at the ground for the remaining tickets, or pretty quiet?
I was at the ground at 0930 & there was a large queue stretching about 60 yards from the door of the WTS stand.

citizen

I was at the ground at 0930 & there was a large queue stretching about 60 yards from the door of the WTS stand.
This made me chuckle , The club must be doing something right,I had to Que overnight for Spurs away tickets in 1981!
The Que went all the way around the ground.

Oldsmobile-88

This made me chuckle , The club must be doing something right,I had to Que overnight for Spurs away tickets in 1981!
The Que went all the way around the ground.
IIndeed...A few people I knew queued overnight for that one..Despite going to all of the games in the cup run, I could not be arsed to join the queue....As luck would have it, I was at the next home game & a old boy could not go to Spurs,offered me his ticket at face value. .I nearly had his arm off...!

citizen

IIndeed...A few people I knew queued overnight for that one..Despite going to all of the games in the cup run, I could not be arsed to join the queue....As luck would have it, I was at the next home game & a old boy could not go to Spurs,offered me his ticket at face value. .I nearly had his arm off...!
To be fair, having come up from Exmouth, we did have a full night out in Exeter and went clubbing, before we joined the Que!
Ah those were the days!!!
UTC.

Langer

I think in the coming years online sales will kill off the Q as such

redarmy

Still a fair number of tickets available online, not sure this game actually going to sell out!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only about 80 or so BB and a similar number of seats left when we closed down just after 2.00. I expect these will go over the next day or two.

Langer

Still a fair number of tickets available online, not sure this game actually going to sell out!
Seating must be sold out ?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If city fans haven't got one yet I can't imagine they are that bothered about going. Those tickets will probably go but if there are any left by Tuesday I would be considering offering them to anyone who wants to buy one just to make sure all of them do go.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Seating must be sold out ?
96 showing as left. Most of these are in the family section of the old grandstand.