• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool FAC3rdR

JRFowler

I could be interested in this if I can make it (have to speak to the boss at work tomorrow!!) - what time would you be leaving Wellington?
Will PM you pal, I've got a similar situation

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
You might struggle with the time coming back, anyway of being able to stay in Exeter for the night?

For those who are driving, there is a socccerbus that goes from sandhills station, parking is free (apparently) and it costs £1.60, leaves up to 45 mins after the match.

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travelling-around/route-maps/pages/soccerbus.aspx
Looking at google maps, struggling to see where the parking is.

TOP_CITY_FAN

If anyone is driving/wants to share the driving, travelling up and coming back the same day, let me know.

Grecian2K

Great tip there Shabbs (y)

Makes Prem Inn on the Wirral and Metro Trains from Bromborough Rake to Sandhills and then bus to ground eminently do-able. (Just praying, for work reasons, that it's on the WEDNESDAY)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know if its possible to leave East Devon 3.30ish, travel up by car, park and get to the ground by 8pm?
is this do-able?
Theres also a lengthy 50mph restriction on the M6 after J10, don't want to discourage you but you'll be hitting that at the busy time and the whole motorway is rammed from Brum to the M62 every afternoon.

IBA

Theres also a lengthy 50mph restriction on the M6 after J10, don't want to discourage you but you'll be hitting that at the busy time and the whole motorway is rammed from Brum to the M62 every afternoon.
thanks for all the advice all, I hope to leave earlier now!

redman

Just to reiterate, if you are driving and leave after 2.30 you risk missing kick off.

Oldsmobile-88

Just to reiterate, if you are driving and leave after 2.30 you risk missing kick off.
Yes...Good Advice.If I drive I will leave at 11.00 ish. The M6 resembles a car park most week days after 3pm..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Clap clap.

GRECIAN_LDN

If anyone is travelling from London on the day, returning the same day, and has a spare seat, gimme a shout!
This is a possibility for me, where in London are you?