• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool FAC3rdR

leeroy81

Yeah,you can go to the Grecian Travel webpage and either phone or email one of the gentlemen on there and book your seat and then you pay on the day on the coach.
That's great, will try that avenue!

IBA

Anyone know if its possible to leave East Devon 3.30ish, travel up by car, park and get to the ground by 8pm?
is this do-able?

Last edited:

happygrecian

Anyone know if its possible to leave East Devon 3.30ish, travel up by car, park and get to the ground by 8pm?
is this do-able?
Hi, I'm wondering EXACTLY the same thing! Google Maps reckons it's 3hrs 47 mins from where I work, and the earliest I can leave is 3.15...

So I'm also wondering if I can still get in if I arrive late. It would still be worth being there if I only caught the second half... (When is the next time the mighty ECFC will play at Anfield?!)

JRFowler

Leaving as late as 3 could be pushing it, all depends on traffic around Birmingham at the dreaded 5pm, in theory it should be doable, but it would be traffic pending, and the m5 hasn't been the best recently without the m6 to deal with

TOP_CITY_FAN

If anyone is travelling from London on the day, returning the same day, and has a spare seat, gimme a shout!

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
is this do-able?
Bear in mind there are a couple of lengthy 50 mph zones for roadworks between Bristol and Cheltenham IBA, I think its possible but definitely pushing it and lady luck would need to be shining on you for parking !

redman

You will need to leave no later than 2.30pm and get around Birmingham before 4.30pm. To give you a rough idea it took us 4 hours to drive back from the first match so add at least an hour for your outward journey, there are plenty of 50mph restrictions in place

Last edited:

redman

If anyone is travelling from London on the day, returning the same day, and has a spare seat, gimme a shout!
Try the RAWK Liverpool site, you may be in luck, they won't give you any hassle.

JRFowler

I'm considering taking the van up from Wellington area if ayone wants to jump in as well?

speedyflo

I'm considering taking the van up from Wellington area if ayone wants to jump in as well?
I could be interested in this if I can make it (have to speak to the boss at work tomorrow!!) - what time would you be leaving Wellington?