• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This from last Friday, the guy driving his car down Exeter High Street.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
This from last Friday, the guy driving his car down Exeter High Street.
The case of the missing link ?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Talk about biting the hand that feeds - Julian Assange, for some reason still holed up in the Ecuador Embassy despite the Swedish charges being dropped, is suing, er, Ecuador, for issuing him with some new "house rules".

Colesman Ballz

Talk about biting the hand that feeds - Julian Assange, for some reason still holed up in the Ecuador Embassy despite the Swedish charges being dropped, is suing, er, Ecuador, for issuing him with some new "house rules".
Bit stupid really, given that as soon as he steps out of Embassy, he's likely to be arrested and "rendered" to Trumpland where they would dearly like to incarcerate him for the rest of his days. Doubt that they would allow him the luxury of a pet cat, or any internet access whatsoever.

Spoonz Red E

Bit stupid really, given that as soon as he steps out of Embassy, he's likely to be arrested and "rendered" to Trumpland where they would dearly like to incarcerate him for the rest of his days. Doubt that they would allow him the luxury of a pet cat, or any internet access whatsoever.
Depends on the mid terms and 'howdy pardoner' Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUtT0b0EnSw

LOG

Mourinho's drunk uncle at a wedding reaction to matey from Chelsea being "unpolite".

IndoMike

Yep. He's not cleaning the bog or feeding his cat, apparently. Mind you, compared to Guantanamo Bay it must be paradise. Do your housework, Jules!

Stelios

Neil Warnock discussing the antics of the Chelsea assistant coach and Mourinho saying it showed a "lack of class".

Neil Warnock. Being an arbiter of 'class' (drunk)

Last edited:

IndoMike

Neil Warnock discussing the antics of the Chelsea assistant coach and Mourinho saying it showed a "lack of class".

Neil Warnock. Being an arbiter of 'class' (drunk)
I know he's been a bit naughty in the past, but I don't mind Warnock. He's taken on some really difficult jobs and done pretty well. Clearly he's passionate about the game and not one of your typical boring farts.

Stelios

I know he's been a bit naughty in the past, but I don't mind Warnock. He's taken on some really difficult jobs and done pretty well. Clearly he's passionate about the game and not one of your typical boring farts.
He seems fine when he's away from a football field. Don't mind passion, me, but he goes way beyond the pale. Truly dreadful some of the stuff he gets up to. Last season versus Wolves still fresh in the memory!