• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient v Exeter City Matchday thread 14/08/2021 3pm KO

i8cornwall

I think we are well on our way to it turning toxic mate, Taylor goes then done of those who make the decision at the club should follow.

Fairs fair and all that
I still stand by this!!!

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I still stand by this!!!
I wouldnt if I were you. Embarrassing moments are always best forgotten. I've definitely forgotten all of mine!!

i8cornwall

I wouldnt if I were you. Embarrassing moments are always best forgotten. I've definitely forgotten all of mine!!
I was being sarcastic in my above post about still standing by this, I know you struggle with that geoffwp.

I'd imagine you've had to forget quite a lot over the years then πŸ˜‰

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was being sarcastic in my above post about still standing by this, I know you struggle with that geoffwp.

I'd imagine you've had to forget quite a lot over the years then πŸ˜‰
Ah, were you now!!! Are you sure? Usually folks use an emoji when they arent serious! I do believe you, though thousands wouldnt. 😎
I'm afraid I really couldnt tell you how much I've had to forget as I've forgotten.

older-codger

Having moved from Exeter this is the first time in 73 years that I am unlikely to be watching City live on a regular basis. Given that MT had what was probably the biggest budget in the club's history, I was less than enamoured by his recruitment, given that he had let so many go. I just hope that I may prove to be wrong, but it has certainly not proved to be the case so far. On the plus side, my now local side have won their first 3 league games with a goal difference of 11-3 so maybe my move was good for my health!
Well having watched my new local team (never will be my first above ECFC) promoted into the N.I. Premiership last Saturday as champions, I now look forward to my main team doing the same, albeit at not quite premiership level. Just wish I could watch it live rather than on Sunday morning :mad:

i8cornwall

Ah, were you now!!! Are you sure? Usually folks use an emoji when they arent serious! I do believe you, though thousands wouldnt. 😎
I'm afraid I really couldnt tell you how much I've had to forget as I've forgotten.
Apologies here is the forgotten emoji's: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦.

I'm not sure where I put the emoji to show I'm being sarcastic for the above comment, I feel I've opened a can a warm for myself here with these using emoji's to show sarcasm.