• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds United!!!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps skip the Wembley one, they've won there alot more times than we have! ;)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
We will probably sing "You're not famous anymore".
Given the amount of threads that there have been about them, and how they were the one club most people were talking about when we got promoted, I'd suggest they're anything of the sort.

Unless you mean it in an ironic way?

Grecian2K

Given the amount of threads that there have been about them, and how they were the one club most people were talking about when we got promoted, I'd suggest they're anything of the sort.

Unless you mean it in an ironic way?
OK then, how about
Your only famous
Only famous
Only famous in LEAGUE ONE
;)

EYEBALL119

Well your big came comes early in the season!!

you will be allocated 1,700 tickets initially and up to 3,000 should you need them but Leeds sell them as a block so Exeter will have to buy all 3,000 tickets even if you don't sell them - puts a lot of clubs off! Tickets will be £22 - £30.

Trying to work out a rather complicated deal with SWMBO whereby we travel up to her sister in Newcastle mid week, dropping one of her mates off in Leeds on the way up, and them come back on the Saturday, she spends a few hours with her mate and I go to the match.

All assuming that - a. I can get hold of a ticket and b. I can stay in her good books until then.

So I'm not geting my hopes up too much yet !

RH_ECFC

Can't wait for this. Surely 3,000 will travel, seeing as we took 2,500 up to Rotherham last season?

axred

just seen on the leeds web site we are going to be a category b match so a bit more pricey than we would of hoped
£21 for adults
http://www.leedsunited.com/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10273,00.html

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
How on Earth is a newly-promoted team a category B match?!

Joshyd123

How on Earth is a newly-promoted team a category B match?!
£9 though? Cost more than that to get in to bloody Chester.

londonboy80

just seen on the leeds web site we are going to be a category b match so a bit more pricey than we would of hoped
£21 for adults
http://www.leedsunited.com/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10273,00.html
I see that they are beginning sales on July 6th for members and July 15th on general sale so presumably away tickets should go on sale around then too