• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ian Holloway on the radio today saying that reduced capacity shouldn’t effect Grimsby as they’ll still be able to get their average 6000 fans inside Blundell Park.
He's talking out of his @rse, surely?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's talking out of his @rse, surely?
There does appear to be a discrepancy in what he said. Holloway talked about a 20000 capacity whereas the Football Ground Guide has it at 9052.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
There does appear to be a discrepancy in what he said. Holloway talked about a 20000 capacity whereas the Football Ground Guide has it at 9052.
Ollie has always been known for "bigging things up" ! :)

ryancooper327

Salford sign 35 yo Ian Henderson. Have anyone other than Mansfield FGR Salford Bradford and Bolton signed anyone?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Macclesfield have submitted a robust business plan to the EFL

:)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Robust? Ha, ha! I am laughing reasonably hard, as someone once said.

L2 and L1 clubs haven't a scooby-do at the moment, and it gets less clear every day.

I'm a devotee of robust business planning (why I resigned from the Trust Board, if anyone remembers), but in current exceptional circumstances all you can do is model scenarios. There is little current business to plan, except watching the cash fly out of the door.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster

I hope they stay up and the EFL don't do the dirty on them. Stevenage were one of the worst League Two teams I've seen in years and still managed to finish bottom, despite Macc being deducted umpteen points.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oldham sack Dino Maamria

REDMIKE

Oldham sack Dino Maamria

Sky News are reporting Harry Kewell has agreed a 0ne year contract to br their manager

Legohead

Banned
Technically managerial news and so should be on the managerial thread I think eh Hants? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.