• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Name change to Manchester City would enhance the appeal prospects

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do you think they have a case Hants?
My feeling is, that Macclesfield should never have been allowed promotion in to the football league. They clearly had an unsustainable business model, and have managed to make the EFL look foolish. Post Bury, the EFL will now be taking a harder line on clubs with financial problems, so I wouldn't be surprised if they angle for Macclesfield to be relegated. Would the National League be obliged to take them?

On the other hand Stevenage have been poor all season, and deserve relegation on that basis. Can we relegate them both and have three up the NL? :)

Mind you, Macclesfield is a far better away day than Stevenage.

Reactions: DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
John McGreal departs Colchester. Not sure what a greater alignment with the academy means in practice

Red Devon

John McGreal departs Colchester. Not sure what a greater alignment with the academy means in practice

Looking to promote more of an Eamon Dolan type manager I’d imagine.

Rosencrantz

If you were cynical you would say cheaper. McGreal hasn't, to my fairly scant knowledge, been too backward about playing their young players.

Red Devon

Actually I can think of someone else who may quite fancy this job a certain Mr Tisdale.

Grecian2K

Mind you, Macclesfield is a far better away day than Stevenage.
To be honest even a trip to FC Stroitel Pripyat at Chernobyl would be a better away day than Stevenage!

Legohead

Banned
I'd be over the moon right now for an away day at Stevenage tbh.

ryancooper327

Salford sign former Preston captain Tom Clarke... ££££££

Red Devon

I'd be over the moon right now for an away day at Stevenage tbh.
I don’t mind it there tbh, pretty good view from the away seating with free close by car parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.