• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legohead

Banned
Christ. Failed at a number of recent jobs he's had.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Christ. Failed at a number of recent jobs he's had.
No need to crucify the bloke.

budegrecian

No need to crucify the bloke.
Indeed, but let's hope he's not too successful, this time....

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scot Bennett puts Newport one up against Leicester's kids in the 'Football League Trophy'.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stuart McCall returns for his third stint in charge of Bradford City

Once bitten, twice shy. What do they say about the third?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Once bitten, twice shy. What do they say about the third?
Is it something about falling off the roof of a car whilst very binge drunk?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Northampton bow out of the FA Cup and can focus on the League now.

les.gtfc

Shame Bradford have appointed McCall ahead of our game there on Saturday. I'm always wary of this "New Manager Bounce" which is what they seem to be calling it these days.

Anyway should be a great atmosphere as we've less than 200 tickets left of our 2670 allocation and we're playing a lot better now under Holloway and with 2 ex-Bradford strikers in our line up, hopefully at least one will strike the curse of the ex-player on them.

Boyo

Shame Bradford have appointed McCall ahead of our game there on Saturday. I'm always wary of this "New Manager Bounce" which is what they seem to be calling it these days.

Anyway should be a great atmosphere as we've less than 200 tickets left of our 2670 allocation and we're playing a lot better now under Holloway and with 2 ex-Bradford strikers in our line up, hopefully at least one will strike the curse of the ex-player on them.
Great support Les. Do us a favour and give them a tonking. Incidentally, what area do Grimsby draw upon for their support? I note the population of Grimsby is 88k and Cleethorpes is 40k, but what would you estimate the total population of your 'catchment' area?

les.gtfc

Great support Les. Do us a favour and give them a tonking. Incidentally, what area do Grimsby draw upon for their support? I note the population of Grimsby is 88k and Cleethorpes is 40k, but what would you estimate the total population of your 'catchment' area?
I'd say that you could call the whole of North East Lincolnshire as our catchment area, population at last count was just under 160k. Then you have places like Louth where we get a few fans from and also some from Brigg but most there seem to be Scunny fans as Scunthorpe is a fair bit close than Grimsby.

Status
Not open for further replies.